Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last night in the team room

So, consulting life is finally drawing to a close! This is my last night in the team room. Hopefully it is the last night in a long time that I'll be sitting in a remote office building far away from home at 10:30 pm. I'll be here till tomorrow but tomorrow we're having a little farewell party, one of my team mates is an archaeologist and is taking us to a collection of classical statues. Afterwards, we're off to an Israeli restaurant for some kosher food. Friday I have one last meeting and will use the time to say goodbye to some clients and then fly home, never to come back!

There were many moments that I thought I would never survive those two years till the MBA. Many moments.But I did and it feels great! Probably soon I will write some more posts on consulting life, now that I can be more open.

3 comments:

MBABlogger said...

Just one school !!!!!! Man this is awesome I am sure you must be having a killer profile to give you such a high level of confidence :)

Good luck for MBA and yes it will be great if you could talk a bit abt your consulting experience :) We would love ot hear it.

angie said...

hey mbablogger, my approach was to apply as early as possible in R1. In case I had been rejected by my top choice school, I could have applied to rounds 2 of the other schools. That way you can save a lot of time and effort and money, but you have to start very early obviously. Good luck!

Forrest Gump said...

hope to hear more from you about the life of a consultant. i am sure this interlude of relaxation would be great fun.