Four jobs I've had in my life:
- Experimental psychologist
- Political risk analyst
- Statistical analyst
- An Affair to Remember
- Legally Blonde
- In the Mood for Love
- Love Actually
- St Andrews
- Father Ted
- Uzbekistan - most impressive palaces and mosques I have seen in my life...
... and lots of melons on the bazar ;-) !!
- Basque Country - nice food, nice mountains, great music, great nightlife, good surfing
- California - great beaches, great people, sunny, relaxed
- Finland - enjoying lakes and little isles without traces of modern life
- Coconut curry (green/red/yellow with lamb/fish/chicken/tofu whatever...)
- Aromatic crispy duck wrapped in crèpes with Hoisin sauce, YUMMY (especially in Gerrard Street in Soho)
- I guess I need to take a dish from my home country as well. My absolute favourite is the grilled fish called plaice with Bratkartoffeln (slices of potato grilled with onions)
Four places I would rather be right now:
- London, UK
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Rome, Italy
- Palermo, Sicily
This is really tough, first of all I haven't been involved much in the community, and then everybody seems to have been tagged already. The good thing is not everybody has responded so maybe they can be tagged twice? Let's try...